- Sample sale season is your football/basketball/world cup season. You’ve actually considered taking a mortgage from a bank.
- Your Equinox bill is twice what you spend on food in a week.
- Spent $60 on dinner but think for an hour on whether to buy organic or regular milk.
- You do legitimately wonder if you’re going to be an old lady who lives in her shoes. And your friend’s response isn’t “That’s never gonna happen!”.
- You bought that thing you saw in a blog, because you were worried it would sell out. (It didn’t. It went on sale two weeks after you bought it.)
- Your skincare regimen costs could be a donation to NASA.
- What’s wrong with normal shampoo? Nothing, except, how can millions of people live without lustrous hair?
- Personal style rut = have not shopped in two weeks.
- Selling your clothes is no longer a pipe dream. There is legitimate money hanging in your closet.
- You realize you’re the only one at the table without a trust fund.
- INA knows you. You have INA on speed dial.
- Work gave you a gift card to the Gap and you were like, what the hell am I gonna do with this?
- But you spend it on a soft robe, socks and pajamas, and wish you could use it for food.
Any others? Or did any of these ever happen to you?